October 09, 2023
2450 0
O
oliverkinne
October 06, 2023
2650 0

Outback Crossing Review

Board Game Reviews
Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× A place to talk about stuff that doesn't belong anywhere else.

What DIPSHIT(s) have you been trolling?

More
29 May 2015 13:24 #203118 by Legomancer
There's a dude out there who is on a conspiracy theory trip about how the Illuminati spelled out all its plans in the cards for the 1994 CCG "Illuminati: New World Order". Supposedly these cards predict Edward Snowden, 9/11, Sandy Hook, and whatever else can be discerned after the fact. It's good that they can be used for something; they certainly fail if you try to play a game with them.

You can read all about it here:
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/messag...686/pg1?disclaimer=1

My website has gotten a lot of hits from this guy because he uses a 2006 post I made about the cards as proof that they were around in 2006 and thus predate these things they're supposedly predicting.

So this morning I decided to have some fun with him and edited the post he links to:
www.daveexmachina.com/wordpress/?p=1470

I can't wait to see how this goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Barnes, Ska_baron, Black Barney, Frohike, mikecl, Attrition, stoic, Malygris, Dan Thurot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2015 13:46 - 29 May 2015 13:46 #203121 by ChristopherMD
Good edit, but a removal for copyright or something where you specifically don't name who asked for it to be removed would be better.
Last edit: 29 May 2015 13:46 by ChristopherMD.

More
29 May 2015 14:30 #203123 by Black Barney
Good trolling! I love it.

Lately I've been trolling Magic websites. Specifically this guy mjack that just has no sense of humour at all.

Like he'll post:

5 color and we mod in progenitus

and I can't help but respond...

I hear they're making a second one of those. I have no idea if Ridley Scott is directing again.

and I can't help but keep trolling this guy cuz he responds with stuff like:

How do you get from progenitus to prometheus? Was I just supposed to google every movie Ridley Scott has made?

Later when he's complaining that nobody ever talks to him when he plays online he's saying:

How do you guys get people to talk to you? I just get silence. Absolute silence. Like talking to the void. Or a psychiatrist.

so of course I go back with:

tell your mom to turn off the parental controls

I think that guy has that asparagus thing going on or something.

Anyway, my favourite troll ever was on this CNN article on the Y-40 Deep Joy swimming pool, the world's deepest swimming pool, 42 meters deep. It's massive. The comments section had a bunch of engineers all fawning over each other talking about structurally what that does to the hotel it's in and such. I simply post, "I would feel less guilty urinating in this pool than I do in others" and I get all these hundreds of thumbs which elevates my post above all the really well-educated and thought-out discussion going on (it was on the Science section of CNN I think). I think that's my favourite trolling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Turek, Attrition, stoic

More
29 May 2015 15:31 #203125 by Chapel
Ahh, he threw up a wayback machine link, and bypassed your edit. Wha whaaa.

More
29 May 2015 16:23 #203132 by Legomancer
The Wayback link was already there. And it adds to it.

More
29 May 2015 16:55 #203137 by stoic

Legomancer wrote: There's a dude out there who is on a conspiracy theory trip about how the Illuminati spelled out all its plans in the cards for the 1994 CCG "Illuminati: New World Order". Supposedly these cards predict Edward Snowden, 9/11, Sandy Hook, and whatever else can be discerned after the fact. It's good that they can be used for something; they certainly fail if you try to play a game with them.

My website has gotten a lot of hits from this guy because he uses a 2006 post I made about the cards as proof that they were around in 2006 and thus predate these things they're supposedly predicting.

So this morning I decided to have some fun with him and edited the post he links to:

Your amendment is simply proof that you're a member of the Illuminati and have been bought off by the NWO to coverup the TRUTH.

More
29 May 2015 16:59 #203138 by SuperflyPete
That's one hell of a fine job, Dave. Well done.

More
29 May 2015 16:59 #203139 by charlest

stoic wrote:

Legomancer wrote: There's a dude out there who is on a conspiracy theory trip about how the Illuminati spelled out all its plans in the cards for the 1994 CCG "Illuminati: New World Order". Supposedly these cards predict Edward Snowden, 9/11, Sandy Hook, and whatever else can be discerned after the fact. It's good that they can be used for something; they certainly fail if you try to play a game with them.

Your amendment is simply proof that you're a member of the Illuminati and have been bought off by the NWO to coverup the TRUTH.

I hate it when they do that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stoic

More
29 May 2015 17:17 #203142 by stoic

Black Barney wrote: Good trolling! I love it.

Lately I've been trolling Magic websites. Specifically this guy mjack that just has no sense of humour at all.

Like he'll post:

5 color and we mod in progenitus

and I can't help but respond...

I hear they're making a second one of those. I have no idea if Ridley Scott is directing again.

and I can't help but keep trolling this guy cuz he responds with stuff like:

How do you get from progenitus to prometheus? Was I just supposed to google every movie Ridley Scott has made?

Later when he's complaining that nobody ever talks to him when he plays online he's saying:

How do you guys get people to talk to you? I just get silence. Absolute silence. Like talking to the void. Or a psychiatrist.

so of course I go back with:

tell your mom to turn off the parental controls

I think that guy has that asparagus thing going on or something.

Anyway, my favourite troll ever was on this CNN article on the Y-40 Deep Joy swimming pool, the world's deepest swimming pool, 42 meters deep. It's massive. The comments section had a bunch of engineers all fawning over each other talking about structurally what that does to the hotel it's in and such. I simply post, "I would feel less guilty urinating in this pool than I do in others" and I get all these hundreds of thumbs which elevates my post above all the really well-educated and thought-out discussion going on (it was on the Science section of CNN I think). I think that's my favourite trolling.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.746 seconds