Front Page

Content

Authors

Game Index

Forums

Site Tools

Submissions

About

Bugs: Recent Topics Paging, Uploading Images & Preview (11 Dec 2020)

Recent Topics paging, uploading images and preview bugs require a patch which has not yet been released.

× Connect with other board gamers and organize online gaming here.

To The Last Man! (VASSAL PBEM)

More
02 Sep 2014 16:35 #186380 by JoelCFC25
Looking for someone to play at least a few turns of this one to help me come to grips with it--probably the suggested 1915 scenario for new players.

I'm mostly out on the "are you ever not at your computer?!" end of the spectrum for PBEM turnaround times. Interested parties needn't be that manic, but on the order of once a day would be groovy, of course allowing for real life.

Dropbox usage hugely preferred, and having read the TTLM rules would be a plus as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2014 19:38 #186386 by Gary Sax
Might be interested, let me get back to you tomorrow. I'll read through the rules to see if it's too hard for me. I'm usually good for a couple moves a day if the game has a rhythm to it, I've played some helaciously paced games of Pax and Clash with Dr.Mabuse and Not Sure... and stretched out some other games by being slow when I wasn't getting the rhythm.

The beautiful Dogmatix sent me a free PnP copy of this game at the end of my "poor as shit" grad school days. I've been trying to pay it forward of his generosity with free games ever since.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoelCFC25

More
03 Sep 2014 22:20 #186475 by Gary Sax
I have read through a lot of the rules, I can probably swing a PBEM game of this with a decent pace. I'll PM you my e-mail address, but you probably already have it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoelCFC25

Moderators: Gary Sax
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds