Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Star Wars: Destiny Review

Star Wars: Destiny Review 10 Feb 2018 19:11 #263369

I bought the kids each a starter set as stocking stuffers and now the whole family is hooked. We’re having a blast thinking up teams and chasing down singles of characters we want to play. I’m currently building a Maz/Chewbacca deck called “I LIKE that Wookiee!”

As long as you stay away from Netdecking and just build what sounds fun you’ll have a great time. My daughter built a Leia/Chewie deck and the only thing she put in it were cards with pictures of Leia or Chewie. The deck is actually fun to play and wins about 50% of the time against our equally ridiculous decks.

The only thing that bothers me is the feeling that these mechanics would have been better suited to a superhero slugfest theme. I spent half my childhood I imagining what would happen if Hulk and Cap fought Superman and Batman but I’ve never given a good goddamn about wheather Count Dooku and Captain Phasma would hit it off.
  • blatz
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 145
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MattDP, mads b., Gary Sax, Sagrilarus

Star Wars: Destiny Review 11 Feb 2018 10:56 #263382

So, Star Wars Destiny and Star Wars Force and Destiny — different games. Who’s brilliant idea is that?
  • Sagrilarus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D12
  • Thank you received: 2900

Star Wars: Destiny Review 18 Feb 2018 16:33 #263856

So how do you build a deck in this game? I’ve picked up Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda so I’m thinking of making a good guy deck. But I don’t know how you figure out which card to go with which. Do you just read them all and try and find some that look like they work together or is there a trick to it? Do it by color maybe?
  • Sagrilarus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D12
  • Thank you received: 2900
  • Page:
Moderators: Jackwraith, wadenels, Mad Dog
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds