Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Members Introduce Yourself

New Members Introduce Yourself 28 Jun 2018 17:19 #276529

Hi, I'm another new/old member. I'm not sure I ever even posted with my old profile. I've lurked here on and off for years but recently with more frequency to escape the news. I feel like contributing to a few threads around here but thought I should say 'hi' here first.

I'm a pretty avid miniature hobbyist and have a decent library of board games as well. This has long been one of my favorite online gaming communities, so cheers to you all.
  • Menat
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 36
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ubarose, Michael Barnes, mads b., Shellhead, jeb, Gary Sax, Dr. Mabuse, ChristopherMD, SebastianBludd, Sagrilarus and this user have 6 others thankyou

New Members Introduce Yourself 09 Jul 2018 11:36 #277178

Hello! I am new here and happy I found this place. I am a Game master, Dungeon Master, miniature painter, terrain maker and all round gamer. Pc game s, board games, etc... nice to meet you all
  • LibertyJack
  • D4
  • Thank you received: 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: ubarose, Michael Barnes, Shellhead, jeb, dysjunct, Dr. Mabuse, ChristopherMD, SebastianBludd, Sagrilarus, SuperflyTNT and this user have 2 others thankyou

New Members Introduce Yourself 09 Jul 2018 11:50 #277183

What are you minis of choice, LibertyJack and Menat? I am not into the scene myself, but I admire the pieces and have painted a couple of things just to dink around. WarHammer? Warmachine? War...Farming?

Ooh, hey, terrain-wise, I just saw a video by this train guy and it's AMAZING.

• jeb
  • D12
  • Thank you received: 2470

New Members Introduce Yourself 09 Jul 2018 12:16 #277187

Hopefully a Cincy area new member will show up so I have some more people to game with!
  • SuperflyTNT
  • Harmless Potty-Mouth
  • SMH
  • Thank you received: 4577
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHxIlNZTk4
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds