Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Use the stickied threads for short updates.

Please start new threads in the appropriate category for mini-session reports, discussions of specific games or other discussion starting posts.

TOPIC: What MOVIE(s) have you been....seeing? watching?

What MOVIE(s) have you been....seeing? watching? 11 Jul 2018 08:17 #277303

Watched Antman and the Wasp. It's fairly by-the-numbers, it doesn't have the flaws of other Marvel films but it doesn't aim very high, either. It's simply well-made and has a good tone. I had fun, laughed a bit and enjoyed it more than my girlfriend who is the big Marvel fan. It is "skippable", but, hey, why skip it? It's fun
  • Erik Twice
  • NOW ONLINE
  • D8
  • Needs explosions
  • Thank you received: 1124
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What MOVIE(s) have you been....seeing? watching? 12 Jul 2018 14:21 #277412

Split - Knew practically nothing about it going in. James McAvoy and Anya Taylor-Joy (girl from The VVitch) were both great. The final scene of the movie had me cheering out loud by myself. This is Shyamalan's best movie since Unbreakable. Really looking forward to Glass now and I haven't looked forward to his movies in a long time.
  • ChristopherMD
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Road Warrior
  • Thank you received: 1946
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Barney, the_jake_1973, WadeMonnig

What MOVIE(s) have you been....seeing? watching? 21 Jul 2018 16:22 #278071

As I met my wife at a Rocky Horror midnight screening, after her death a few of us decided to get the band back together and go to the next screening which was last night.

The shadow cast had better props and more nudity than we we did back in the 90s, but I felt that we had more heart and fun with it. I thought that the Janet was particularly poor, but then it is hard not to be biased when you married a Janet impersonator.

I won the award for the audience member best dressed as Magenta. That is always a competitive category as it is a fairly easy costume to recreate that is sexy but not too revealing. My friend said that there were a couple of Magentas posing and sticking their tits out trying to be sexy and then they saw a six foot guy in a dress shorter than theirs and their faces just dropped.
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds